Thursday, January 28, 2010

Are You My Nasty Little Sissy Whore... How Pathetic *laughs*



Naughty, naughty sissy whore, I have so much fun with you, me and my friends can't stop laughing, your so pathetic, what a loser nasty whore, sucking all this dirty fat cocks, flashing your pussy hole to everyone, you nasty little bitch I was watching you and I saw all this guys fingering you pussy ass hole I'm sure that's why you love to cum to my parties, you know that you can be the biggest whore getting fucked by every 0ne like a nasty slut the you are, I saw all that big line that my neighbors did to they can get a good suck and you can take care his big load... And that slutty out fit what make you look like a fat whore... *laughing* *laughing* I can't believe went you start talking and your ugly voice was so sexy, begging for more cock to suck and cum to swallow, tell me what can I do with a nasty whore like you?? I know what to do !!! I going to to dress you like a nasty maid and use you for my own pleasure, nothing turn me on more the use my huge dildo and get down and fuck that ass off, and I can have more fun with you, watching my own sissy whore get fucked and after you have to sucked and gagg while I pulling and stroking that she cock the you have, I want to hear you moaning so laud like a good sissy girl whore, your panties are just a wasted of money *giggles* you can't keep it on nasty bitch.
wen you feel get fucked that pussy ass, call me we can have a lot of fun.

1877 903 8727 ask for PAULA


http://www.sexyshemalephonesex.com/paula.html

AIM: TrannyPaula4u




No comments:

Post a Comment