Thursday, January 28, 2010

He Want My She Cock Kinky Phone Sex,



Nasty boy, you has been looking at me feeling so different, scare but exited, dreaming about my tight ass pussy, I know your secret, don't me shy; it's ok if your cock get hard rock and drip some luscious juice, my pussy hole feel the same way went I hear you, and my nasty nipples sucking hard out for you, I love the way that you lick your lips eager to try creamy load, I want yo be fucked by you, feel your cock sliding in to my pussy tight ass, you keep flirting with me while more and more... In night time I know your stroking that huge cock of you and think in my full lips gagging your cock while your tongue fucking my pussy ass, aaww! feel so good, you been hiding all this nasty feeling and dirty desires, rubbing my pretty fat she cock and sucking my perky tits, It's so silly went you call me and hung up the phone, its nothing to feel ashamed for... I can't wait to fuck your tight asshole with my big fat she cock, and dump my big creamy load on your pussy ass and suck it all, driving you crazy tongue fucking your pussy ass... Don't be shy come and fuck me.

1877 903 TRAN ask for Paula

AIM: TrannyPaula4u

http://www.sexyshemalephonesex.com/paula.html

You can find me in our chat room, come and chat with all the sexy girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment